View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 09:07 AM   #293
jmking9

Re: 72 GMC Short Step Build

Thanks for the pics. Your setup looks great! I'm also using the CPP booster with the same Wilwood MC and prop valve kit that you're running. S here are my ?'s
*Was the pushrod that was in the CPP booster and MC the correct length to work with the Wilwood MC?
*Did you have to use the little bullet looking thing? I know Wilwood sells them in different lengths, so I was curious.
*What did you use for sealant on the threads of the plug where the brake switch was? Wasn't sure if brake fluid neede something different than normal.
*Do you think it would be ok to plug one of the "front out" ports on the prop valve and just run one hard line down to the T fitting on the crossmember?
I really appreciate your help. I'm going to try and install all of mine this weekend and it's nice to know ahead of time what additional parts I might need, so I can have them on hand. I live out where it's over an hour round trip to a good parts store. So, if there was anything else you can think of that you needed, let me know. Thanks again!

Last edited by jmking9; 08-25-2015 at 10:32 AM.
jmking9 is offline   Reply With Quote