View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 01:30 AM   #376
dieseldawg142

Re: '64 chevy 2wd to 4wd

thank you Dale!
just went threw another bloodbath with the dentist, 6 shots today, & the distinction of having the largest filling ever at their office (whoopee) they re-filled it after grinding out the half of the old filling that did'nt break off...
on the plus side i dont need to see her 'till next yr, used up almost all my dental ins for this yr

i really want to get going on a suburban, & the only model that will fit my blazer, is another blaze, the MPC Rescue Blazer. with our buck in the crapper, cheapest one online was $45 all said & done to my door, so went to the hobby shop instead (50 mile round trip) $28 with tax, & $10 fuel in the wifey's envoy, not much different than online, except now i'm getting ripped-off face to face instead of electronically .....anyways, massive wind storm when we get there, branches & trees falling all over, no traffic signals anywhere, accidents at every second intersection, make it to the model store, standing in line with a blaze (one guy ahead of me) & the flippin' power goes out-bam! thats it, no more sales. clerk would'nt even take my cash, even after i told her she could keep the change. jeez! had it in my hand, this close <>, so i'm waiting till next weekend to try again (their hrs & my work dont kosher) guess i'll jump on the ECSB aGain...
did manage to snag this for $10 off CL, my other case is past full & out of room. i had to add an extra glass shelf, thinking i mite change all the shelfs to glass, as well as add a few more.
Name:  728.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  54.1 KBName:  729.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  58.6 KB

and when building the '55, i kept finding parts that i needed & did'nt know i had & ordered more so right now i'm in day 3 of a massive reorganization & inventory of 25 yrs of parts. finding all kinds of stuff- thought i was out of side mirrors, found 9 sets so far.....
Name:  731.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  59.1 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote