View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 07:05 PM   #37
SCOTI

Re: Learned valuable lessons today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotenntitans View Post
I believe you. Actually, three kids on my son's football team have had their trucks broken into and parts of their stereo systems stolen since school started on August 17. Gotta be someone with a connection to the team doing it. Anyway, still waiting to hear from the shop owner about the repaired woofer. Ready to get this thing over with. Thanks for your advice. GTT
More than likely it's someone that knows someone that's in the social group these kids hang out with. Kids will tell anyone that listens "So & So" has a massive system in their truck blah blah blah.... Once others 'hear' the system, it can be anyone that know's, talks about, or has heard it.

I told my step-daughter when she was younger & tell my buddies teenage kids:
  • Don't tell your friends about your alarm set-up if it has one (it should @ least have a basic set-up)....
  • Don't crank your stereo system around large groups of people as it's just advertising there's expensive equipment for the taking.....
  • Don't show your friends where any cut-off switches are....
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote