View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 10:56 PM   #15
special-K
Special Order

Re: Vintage Steel Visor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Makeit View Post
funny how some look at stealing from others as good karma. says a lot about a person.
Funny how some don't know tongue and cheek when they read it. Funny how someone will pass judgement on a person at a single glance when all they are doing is making an ass out of themselves because they won't find a more honest person. Says a lot about a person. I come here for enjoyment. Did you enjoy making that post? I figured since they made me pay triple shipping on their mistake (almost equaled cost of item), they would expect me to pay to ship their second mistake a fourth time. But I was wrong, they said keep it when I contacted them. I meant them making a mistake that cost them a visor was their bad karma for wrongfully making me pay the return shipping as well as paying to ship one I could alter. I even asked them specifically if it would work with factory clearance lamps originally.

BTW, I've had people talk to me about my trucks while buying gas for decades and have enjoyed talking with them each time. I'm just a friendly truck loving kind of guy

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote