View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 11:29 PM   #257
TheWhiteElephant
God is good!

Re: 1973 K20 Build Thread

Whew! After a long hiatus, we are back! A lot has happened to me and my family personally, but not much has changed in my truck. I stopped posting mainly because I was so hyped that I got my truck running and enjoyed it for a (long) while. I had previously left off promising photos and progress of the lift install, brake line install, and frame painting. Unfortunately, a lot of the experience has faded in my memory banks, but fortunately I documented everything in pictures. I'll have to look through my hard drive, but if all goes well, I should get this build thread back on track. I have not yet worked on the body, but I have a couple of things planned for the near future--namely a points to HEI conversion and a radiator swap. I'm also waiting for a eBay 650 Holley DP to rebuild and put atop a 2101 Edelbrock Performer intake.

I want to say thanks to all who have taken the time to read through this thread and especially those that have taken the time to provide positive feedback and kind words. Thank you all, and I hope to see more of you guys here in the near future.

"It takes a smart man to know when he's stupid." -- Barney Rubble

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=430367
TheWhiteElephant is offline   Reply With Quote