View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 11:12 PM   #160
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: My K5 Blazer Story.

I’ve been crazy busy with work and life lately and falling behind with posting progress pictures…… Without further ado…..here are a few new pics of Zoo5

Cutting off the old spring hangers and exhaust hanger bracket

Cleaned up and ready for some ORD goodies. I still need to snap some pics of the after shackle swap

We’re still working on giving this ole K5 some class but at least now it’s got glass!

The chassis and suspension is pretty much done outside of some small things like front brake lines and drive shafts. Rob dropped off a set of nice meat for it last night!

Passenger door after fresh paint and new weather stripping & window channels and lot of adjustments

Purdy! That door shuts better than a brand new truck now….hope I have the same luck with the driver’s door.

This door has a long ways to go but at least it has fresh paint and fresh weather stripping. It is also so far out of whack I’ll probably have to pull the front fender off to get to the door hinges for front to back adjustment.

That’s it for now….the goal is to have it started and be able to drive it in and out of the garage by Thanksgiving. We’ll see!
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote