View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 08:42 PM   #1116
chicken

Re: My 57 Pro Street

damn girl i just checked out 45 pages of your thread, 7 years in the making '' you got patience''

i gotta ask this question you being a chick.... is this all your work or you got a guy helping you??

me myself im soon gonna have a 60' and a 63' in my yard to build one out of, but i dont have the time to really make it nice, i got to get it on the road immediatlly. and then i can customize it,

ive had a car for the wife. but she had a mild stroke, and decided she wasnt going to drive no more. which means '' daddy gets a truck'' im really impressed at what youve done to this old ride,

allthough i just joined this site, i joined it for a reason... i like and prefer old steel..as im sure each member on here does,

sure i could have went and bought me a new truck. but who wants to pop the hood and not see the motor,???

i went to my 60' today and the motor isnt locked down. im sure it's a 235 straight 6. but that time will come when i get it in the yard.

i like the very first posts you made on building the bed and using the fender wells, thats my plan eventually, because my 63' has the bed im gonna use but besides the fenders it's shot,

im gonna have to invest in some metal cutting tools. i have acess to a bad-ass gas powered lincoln welder '' very old school ''

i'll be following this thread for any more post you make.

looks like your damn near the end.