View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 04:25 PM   #403
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkatation View Post
Very interested to see how it works out. I can't believe the price on that! Did you get the FCC to go with it? I have a QFT Slayer 750 now just to get my truck running, but that looks really cool! I thought most FI systems were at least 2k.
They are bringing affordable EFI to the market and not cutting corners lol. A pitch coming haha. This thing is packed with as many or more features than those of $2k plus. But this one will support 1200 hp most on the market all but one other on the market will only support 600. They of course have a 600hp a new 800 hp they just released saw it on Facebook and the one I have 1200 hp.
I did not get the FCC. I went another route to be honest I think that thing looks ugly lol. So I got a R10 tank. Same as mine but is baffled. Plus got a aeromotive stealth gm pump in tank. The FiTech efi already has a regulator built in the system. So I have stock look with all the EFI requirements. And I bought a inline fuel filter also. I am excited to get it all on and go run this piss out of it lol!
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote