Thread: S10 Swap how to
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 07:02 PM   #385
Clay54

Re: S10 Swap how to

Coldshot. thanks. Pictures are worth a thousand words. I assume these are S10 bushings of some sort. These bushings are what I thought Chris was referring to when he sent me that link that shows some long somethings that don't make any sense to me at all. Now I think I might be back on track, I have seen some kits that have what looks like the bushing you show on the second row setting on top of S10 cab mount bushings. And no, I will not cut the rear mounts 1/2 inch shorter. Thanks again.

Jeff (Sim6), I understand why the cab stands are different height-not sure about the 3" off the frame though. Different height is to level the cab on the frame, I think. Yes it has always been what goes in that C brace. Chris stated to use something instead of the delron and when he sent me that link which was very confusing as those long black pieces of rubber just didn't make any sense to me. I know we have discussed this previously and you suggested Chris might have misunderstood what I had ask him. Not sure and it doesn't matter now as I think I now know what he may have been referring to.

Thanks to you both. Clay
Clay54 is offline   Reply With Quote