View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 06:50 AM   #513
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Honestly this was about as simple of a install as you could have. Simple install and packed with features and at a affordable price. Why wouldn't you buy one?
Also I saw FiTech is releasing a multi port setup!!

Another thing me being me I like customer support. I like people who actually answer the phone listen and answer your questions. Either on the phone or email. Plus I like a company customer service that will BS a little with you on the phone get more on a personal level. Talking about vehicle and what not. Example of good customer service: I sent Ken a few emails about some setting and for some knowledge about the FiTech and the handheld. Even though he was at PRI the man emailed me back on the weekend!! Will Holley do that nope will MSD do that nope will FAST do that nope. Hell he was even traveling back from PRI to Cali and was emailing me between layovers at the the air port. Now that speaks volumes in my book. Great product Great customer service Great Price! What else can you ask for. This is not over guys I am going to keep posting about it. Good or Bad. But it's all good as of now!!
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote