View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 03:17 PM   #195
ptc

Re: 1956 Chevy Pro-Street Build

Thank you guys for checking in.... Ive got so many irons in the fire right now, Im going in 10 different directions and working on too many things all at once!

Trying to get a 'mobile tube' bender to come out and get all my roll bar tubing bent... found a guy, but everybody is so busy!!! what happened to this crap economy I keep hearing about???? lol

I cant finish the smooth dash until he gets his tubes bent and I get them welded into place first... so thats a big hold up for me right now. (Did I mention Christmas is coming?)

I got my body guy lined up to start working his magic on the bed for now, still working on the front end parts to make them all match. Going to make some custom inner fender wells, I just dont like the slanted style.

Which leads me into a cross flow style radiator so it stays below the top of the support to blend it all in. Also trying to add the electrical water pump and move my engine forward to keep from cutting the firewall....

I have a plating guy stripping down the BelAir parts so I can work on that custom grill...

Just met with the engine builder again this weekend, block is at the machine shop. Saw my beautiful polished GM forged crank.... all ready for assembly. ENGINE is taken care of for now!

Trying to find some type of latching battery box size lids for the bed and a latching style lid for the brake res under the cab to put in. Any ideas or pics??? Need them to finish up all the bed steel plating.

Oh yea and I am building a playhouse for my grandkids too BEFORE Christmas arrives..... can this month last longer????
Attached Images

Last edited by ptc; 02-04-2016 at 03:46 PM.
ptc is offline   Reply With Quote