View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 01:28 PM   #200
68c10owner

Re: 1956 Chevy Pro-Street Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptc View Post
LOL thanks guys!!!! yep busier thank a 1-legged man at an a$$ kicking contest is what they say!!!!

Hey Anthony, I use a guy in Lodi area that does all the assembly and build work. He is on facebook and C/L alot. Goes by Brian Johnson Racing Engines. (Not to be confused with THE Brian Johnson of AC/DC).... He has about 3 track cars of his own.

He built my boat motor for me 3 years ago and it is a potent "little" thing! So when this came up I figured he was the best bet for getting me what I needed, and he was all on-board when I told him about it.

He gets all the machine work done at Joey Groses shop. And Grose does the dyno work for him also on completion of the motors.
Yeah I've seen his ads. Never used him or know anyone who has but I've exchanged emails with him a few times about parts and he seems like a decent guy. I use a shop in Carmichael, Performance Engines. I stumbled across his shop a few years ago and he always cuts me good deals so I keep using him. His shop isn't as well known as Rex Hutchinson or Dave Riolo but I've never had any issues with his work.