View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 03:12 PM   #43
bigmac73

Re: 1971 c10 16 year old girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipescastle2 View Post
Best way to find the ground connections is to hand over hand the wiring harness where each branch goes to the lamps. If anything else, the light harness starts at the firewall (under the brake master cylinder) the harness routes along the driver side fender and then across the core support(part where the radiator bolts up to) there will be a voltage regulator behind the driver side headlamp, inside the engine bay. you might find a couple ground wires there, but most likely, on the radiator/core support near each turn signal lamp.... I have an extra lamp harness here at work, I'll pull it out and let you know where they are for sure...when the collision happened, probably disturbed/broke the grounding connections. that's where I concentrate looking...
Happy hunting!
Ben Smith
with a name like Snipecastle2 , you must have lived in the old barracks at Great Lakes???? From One old Steamer
Progression Ignition /Holley 750 DP/3:73 gear Eaton Limited Slip unit / 2 1/2 exhaust glasspacks
bigmac73 is offline   Reply With Quote