View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 07:03 PM   #824
swampbog

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMy65 View Post
Is this the hose you bought Ray? Www.summitracing.com/parts/fra-602026
I'm not sure but I think you meant to ask me.
I haven't bought any hose yet since I'm not ordering the FiTech until right before spring.
The hoses I'm looking at are http://www.summitracing.com/search/p...1%2B4294920957 I haven't made up my mind on which exactly yet but I'm leaning toward the Fragola because of the cost of the hose plus it's fittings. I'm also getting a section of -8 AN hose for the tank at the pump. I'm copying what Fitech shows how to hook up a inline pump, this way if I have problems with the fuel delivery they can't say it's they way I ran it.
Make sure what ever hose you get you get the right fittings. Some hose have crimp only style so unless you have the crimper ($$$$) you'll have to take them to a shop that can crimp them for you.
Also be concerned on the bend radius, some hose bend sharper without kinks than others. One of the ones I looked at had a bend radius of 5" which wouldn't work in one area for me but the best bend radius one I looked at took crimp fittings only, I have to pick somewhere in between.
And don't be limited to the ones I picked, just make sure it's PTFE and it has a conductive core (static discharge), and you'll be fine.
swampbog is offline   Reply With Quote