View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 08:53 PM   #904
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbog View Post
Oh great, I bet that's what you wanted to hear. Try a adjustment and then sit and wait another day to try another.
Hang in there Rod, there's others out there that don't have this issue and I really believe this is something that can be "tweaked" out of it.

To prove my point, I just placed an order for part of my fuel system today. Just part of it because I have to modify a sending unit to take a larger feed tube and I rather do that to a new none gas soaked unit. Next week I should be ordering my fuel hose and fittings.
I was not happy with that at all. As I understand how cold start work. I understand how a carb and EFI works I understand how turbos work supercharger and how nitrous work and meth works. This is not my first go fast vehicle or modding a vehicle. With saying that I know things change everyday and I am open for learning and using new technology and things of that nature. And like I told him I have set it all back to default and still have the same issue. No response back yet. So hopefully with this replacement handheld I am getting tomorrow it might fix something. Doubtful but possible.
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote