Thread: 1952/3100/uk
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 08:30 PM   #3
Hatch83

Re: 1952/3100/uk

Now in my naivety I am slightly embarrassed to admit that after reading all these forums i kind of had fantasies about working on this in my garage in my spare time-learning how to build it as a went along etc etc. Unfortunately with two (very) small children to look after and a new business to run, I quickly found that in this my head was very much in the clouds. The next six months she basically sat in my garage and in that time i managed to read a small fairly uninformative book on rebuilding a truck and removed about 5 body panels. It was quickly evident that carrying on like this i wouldn't have it finished for like 4-5 (hundred) years.

But the real nail in the coffin to the idea of me doing the work was that i even did an small evening course in welding at my local college, which all though fun and informative i realised with out a lot lot more work i was never going to be able to do the work at a standard i wanted (I am a tattooist by trade and in all honesty it has taken me 6 years to get to a standard i am happy with!)

So i kind of went back to the drawing board with how to proceed.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 23.34.51.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  61.7 KB

Last edited by Hatch83; 01-15-2016 at 08:40 PM.
Hatch83 is offline   Reply With Quote