View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 11:04 PM   #5
paulspickupparts

Re: WTB 68-72 Driver's side stepside long bed fender with spare tire cutout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6672 View Post
The mount and the fender are both different (shortbed vs. longbed). The dimensions of the cutout where the spare fits are different and the shortbed fender has a hole (about 2" in diameter) in the cutout area. The mount goes through this hole. The longbed fender has no hole and the mount is located further toward the cab. I have attached two pictures. The one that is in gray primer is my truck showing the incorrect shortbed fender with my longbed mount. The yellow truck shows the correct longbed fender with the correct longbed mount. I am needing a fender like the one on the yellow truck.
The picture of the white truck makes this all kind of confusing. That fender appears to be the correct pic of the fender you want . However the bracket either appear to be of either a long bed 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton. I cannot tell because it is just a pic. Length betwen studs would tell. Appears to be a mis match or conglomeration of parts. If this picture works this is from a previoust post and shows fender and sidemount. Good Luck. I have had them but been years and rare. I could not paste it but here is the link with other carriers.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...1&d=1431370300
paulspickupparts is offline   Reply With Quote