View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 09:27 AM   #65
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Awesome to see you back in the C-10 game! Sorry to hear about the whole divorce thing. It looks like you have bounced back and have a solid game plan. Subscribed.....
Thanks Mike, yeah it took me about 9 months but I'm back for good now. Part of my game plan is to let someone else fix the rust in the cab. I can do it, but it would take me forever to do and I get frustrated easily. I'm better off letting somebody else do it so I can focus on getting the frame and drivetrain done. I have a buddy that is going to do it for a very reasonable price and also bodywork and paint the inside of the cab Red for me. This way when I get the cab back I can put my interior in and put the truck together. After it is on the road and all the bugs are worked out, I'll think about painting the outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Performance View Post
Great project and look forward to watching the progress. Subscribed.
Thanks Travis, I'll be hitting you up for a lot more parts as the build goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
Knowing that the first pic is satin white (even though it looks like light gray primer), I like the idea. But that all red pic is NICE!!! The red interior is a good choice, either exterior color will look good.
Thanks Duane, the final color will be either White, Red or Black with the solid Red interior. I have a long time to figure that out though. For now the exterior will be probably be in primer for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg69 View Post
Flat white with red guts would be LEGIT!!!
Yeah I'm really liking that too. And its different!

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote