View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 07:57 PM   #68
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Glad to see you are back Keith. Can't believe I took this long to follow this one since I knew it was coming a few weeks ago...

As like everyone else has said, sorry to hear about the divorce. Glad you have a good positive outlook now.
Thanks Karl, yeah it took you long enough to post I can say I'm in a much better place mentally then I was just 6 months ago! I accepted that everything happens for a reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcpe View Post
Glad to see your back at it. Flat white with red interior is a color combo I thought would look real cool. I've tossed around silver/gray with red myself.

Looks like a solid plan and pretty sure you'll be driving yours before me. I'm walking in your footsteps in constant mind changing. I've now got a plan but not enough cash to make it happen all at once.
I appreciate the vote of confidence Ryan but I don't know if I'll be driving before you I at least would like to hear the motor run at some point this year! Believe me I know how hard it is to stick to the original plan but that is why I'm putting out the money while I can for the parts I want! I don't plan on doing things like the suspension, drivetrain and brakes over again! Wheels are a different thing altogether, I get bored easily so I'm sure this truck will have many sets in its lifetime

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote