View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 09:50 AM   #1
1976K5CHALET

4L80e TCC Issues / Tuning.

My combo is a 04 6.0L 99 4L80e 90 NP241c with 32 spline input.
TCC has never worked since day one when i drove her home from vegas where a received a special bend over 16k LS swap that i had to completely redo when i got home.
This week i pulled the trans pulled the pump..dropped in new pump gears...bushing and seal. Did the drill out of the drain hole and the HD2 mod inside the pump. Flipped her over and did the rest of the HD2 shift kit with a brandy new GM valve body. Installed a fresh Phx Trans converter and put her back together and hit the highway. Still no TCC. Went thru the brake pedal to the ecm...C1 pin 33..watched test light vrs brake pedal. Good to go. Went down to trans and ohmed all the solenoids...good. Function checked them with a 9v battery....good. I swear my gut tells me its in the ecm parameters from years of cat/cummins/detroit/rockwell etc. work. So....to change anything thats not set right i will need EFI Live and or HP tuners and a sharp tuner to get this mess fixed. Harness is from PSI...they flashed the new ecm and sent it to me.

What do my square brothers think about this? Who to trust with tuning and where / who do i start with?

DW
1976K5CHALET is offline   Reply With Quote