View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 12:45 PM   #5
chris989

brake lines

Just about ready to fire this motor sometime next week, All of the small details suck up so much time.

I have been meaning to share info about custom brake lines. Some of you will love it, some will be skeptical.
I ordered longer lines from a vendor once and threw them in the trash. It was a braided hose with a handful of fittings to make them adapt.

I then found a local company that will make DOT approved lines exactly like the OEM or from braided and at whatever length you want. The beauty is it is cheaper than the junk for sale.

Now that i live 500 miles from them they still did my work, I sent them in a flat rate box with a return label inside.

Take a look.

braze the OEM banjo to new MADE IS USA line

new ends

I run them on all of my projects (ford and jeep have smoked braided stainless) and couldn't be happier. The company is ALLhose on Post rd in Las Vegas. They normally do not do mail order stuff but if you called them ahead I am sure they would make them for you. Or you could PM me and i could tell you who to talk to.

MOD=== this is not an advertisement, please do not delete. It might help some members for a custom project.

Thanks,
chris989 is offline   Reply With Quote