View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 03:46 PM   #51
lyrikz
PITbut

Re: engine dies in 15 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy1970GMC View Post
So I got my truck home, carb's in pieces in a box. $300, including towing both ways. For all you who make a living at working on cars, it just got a little tougher to prove you are honest. This is a town of about 100,000 people, many mechanics. I'm looking into buying an ad in the local paper to tell people about this. No names of course, the justice system protects the guilty, not the victims. I'd like the honest mechanics to know why people may not trust them.

In Colorado, small claims court doesn't cross county lines, since I moved a few
miles recently, there's no help there. Angie's list says these people are great, who bought them off? Maybe they are doing their own reviews. Since I got into this I've done more research about these people. There are horror stories about the owner, including flipping customers off in his parking lot, on Main street. There will be one less classic truck on the streets for the foreseeable future.

That line alone is so much crap i cant even continue with you. You expect them to pay your tow bill or to diagnose it for free?? Come on man.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=676047

My new YOUTUBE channel.. Videos of my truck and a current walk around.
Lyrikz74 Youtube channel DONE! SOLD!

My 1971 stepside build thread
My Build Thread UPDATED 6/11. DONE
and sold.
lyrikz is offline   Reply With Quote