Thread: Make it handle
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 11:20 PM   #1850
Possmguts

Re: Make it handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolimit View Post
The longer spring will 'almost' always ride better. So, if you have a choice, go with the 2" block first, then drop with springs..
Hey Rob.. I just came back to refresh my memory on what Ive read in this wonderful thread. I thank you for taking time to give your expertise here.

Im double thinking the setup I have going on right now. I did 2.5" drop spindles with 3" springs in front and 5" springs in back... Still dont have all the weight back on the truck yet, but I fear, like Ive been told, that this may be no good. I used your adjustable panhard bar kit along with the shock relocation kit and rear above frame sway bar. What I was looking for was maybe 2" higher in back than the front, but I didnt want to do a C-knotch... what would you recommend? Am I too low in front and should I do what you just said here and go with blocks and 3" springs in back? Still dont have the bed on and the front clip is just tacked on with a few bolts right now, so now would be the time to go back if I need to... the wheels and tires are what I'll be running in this pic... no engine (350) or trans are in it yet... Thanks in advance...
Attached Images

67 Short Bed under major construction
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=651356&page=8
Possmguts is offline   Reply With Quote