View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 08:27 AM   #34
special-K
Special Order

Re: Just picked up this 68 C/30

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp rat View Post
Actually i was complimenting him on it..
There's a reason they are called "suicide knobs". But hey, you can poke your eye out with a pencil and nobody has outlawed those...yet

Try hooking a brass button from the cuff of your Lee Storm Rider jacket in one of those holes in a foam grip steering wheel in a manual steering 4wd with 37/14.50 tires when a boulder spins the wheel. Elbow to the top of the thigh for a Charlie horse from hell!! Could hardly walk for two days. Beats breaking my arm or wrist, but coulda been that! Also broke my nose hanging my head out the window backing up in the woods when a rock tossed my head around like a pinball machine. My nose went right into the front channel hard. Put two red marks on there and as soon as I walked in the door my girlfriend told whoever she was talking to "I have to go. Tim just walked in with a broken nose!". This was before cell phones, but she could tell as soon as she saw me. "My nose wasn't like this before?" She set it straight and I got drunk... or was it the other way around?

Hey Jeff, nice truck!!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote