View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 10:27 PM   #1
WOLFMANmike

looking for some helpfull info . 65 c10

ok so here is what im looking for i dont have a ton of money so my sound system wont be the elaborate but .. im thinking some kick panels with speakers also a center speaker under the dash and my doors are sadly cut by the PO for 6x9s so some of those in the doors and i was thinking about like a powered shallow sub under the seat .. so ive been googleing till im blue in the face and am getting nowhere fast . i need to know in todays single din stereos what in your opinions is the best one im looking for one with a high continuous RMS Watts as this is the real importance of the sound quality and loudness i want to run off the deck for the speakers . next is what in your opinion is the best self powered sub for under my seat ? i dont care for shattering windows lol or big booming 12s i listen to rockabilly music mostly . so something that would sound good for the type of bass that comes from a stand up bass . next for the speakers what are a good set of 6.5s and a good set of 6x9s for the doors and the center speaker under the dash ? i just like my music loud and clear i cant stand a distorted stereo sound . ok so hope this is enough info for you guys to help me with what im looking for
WOLFMANmike is offline   Reply With Quote