View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 10:11 PM   #241
84chevyguyid

Re: 86 chevy crew cab 12 valve swap

Well I got stalled on my interior projects for a bit. Had to replace the glass channels in both back doors, the glass channels down inside have flattened themselves out and wont stay in the metal tracks so when the windows go down they wedge themselves into the the channels and try to force the rubber back into the tracks. Now I know why my suburban rear windows wont go down either, probably the same issue. I ordered enough sound insulation stuff to finish the cab and doors and ordered new glass channels and inner and outer wipers. So while I am waiting on that, I went over to the dunes again and "utterly wasted" 4 hours riding 3 wheelers again. I took my son who had never been to the dunes with me and he had a ball. We been riding out in the desert on the 3 wheelers a few times and he did great on the dunes with it. Got some cool pics too. The rainbow one is my favorite but it makes me mad that I cut the top off a little, o well. Just for S&G I sent it to the weather guy and 10 minutes later he used it on the news, pretty funny!
Attached Images

84chevyguyid is offline   Reply With Quote