View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 03:42 PM   #2042
Grizz1963

Unhappy Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

No garage time today.

I did walk for 45 minutes though.... This is what happens when you are class bound for 9 weeks and end up eating everything that does not have a door knob in boredom. You get fat. Simple.

Every time I walk up to the farm, I realise how privileged we are, living out here in the middle of nowhere.

15 minutes from home you get to look over the Thames river to Essex.

On the way back this is my favourite home, comes with its own graveyard.

The first appearance of the name is in 1240.[2] St Mary's Church at St Mary Hoo was the parish church and gave its name to the village, and although it remains a Grade II building, dating from the 14th century, it has been reconstructed as a private house. Formally rebuilt in about 1881 of local ragstone, it has an unrestored 15th century southwest window that is noteworthy.

The day had great skies as well.

Final approach.

Anyway, I decided that I needed to go out and get a decent bicycle and start cycling as the walking alone would not remove all the food I shoved down my next in training.
So I went via the scrapyard to drop of some steel, and found this bike, it is not the same one I previously planned on buying.
Very pleased with it.

I have a plan to create a little side project to go with the truck.

After this I went to two bicycle shops and got a rude awakening with the price of half decent bikes.

I guess it is eBay next.

Hopefully I will get some garage time tomorrow.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote