Thread: Restoring Rusty
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 09:58 AM   #3677
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: Restoring Rusty

dang it, it's above 50*F outside already at 0630, I ought to be in the garage, but first we make a list

~ ~ ~ TA DO TADAY ~ ~ ~

my favorite number is 5, so here are the five things to git done today, honest I promise no cherry pickin either (you guys know how that works - ha ha)

1. re tighten cab mounts (that we had to loosen to get those pesky trans cross member top bolts out of the frame)

2. re assemble our new Flowmaster dual exhaust (that we took apart to try the TH350 trans cross member)

3. install the Z bar (the thingie that connects the clutch pedal to the clutch fork in the bell housing for you automagic trans jockeys)

4. re route the headlight harness hiding it under / inside the newly painted core support (remember: zip ties are your friend)

5. complete assembling the core support, with grille, headlights, and trim

Note: guys and gals, don't be too cool for school when you go work on your projects, make a list, it don't have to be no Power Pointer presentation, you can write it on an old cardboard box, but I tell you it really keeps you a focused and gives you a sense of direction and accomplishment, just trying to help you all out.
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote