Thread: 72 k20 project
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 12:01 AM   #1527
ryanroo

Re: 72 k20 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BT 56 View Post
Very nice . Going to be ashame to get it dirty . But I guess if was meant to be a show truck then all the cool hd over kill would be for not . Keep up the great work . I was long overdue for some pics . Thanks for getting me my fix .
Thanks! It's definitely not a show truck, but it'll go to some shows. probably dirty. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_mud_truck View Post
its a 256 multi process. its a plasma as well, but i havent set that up. basically the same machine though.

I don't remember that one being able when a pick my 250ex up or id probably got that one man you're fab work is outstanding I hope mine turns out half as nice and well built when I'm done I've got the sheet metal and steal down pretty good but man aluminum is kicking my butt
Thanks!
Aluminum is a bit trickier to get a handle on for sure. The more you do the easier it gets

Quote:
Originally Posted by COS399 View Post
Excellent work as usual.

When should I drop off my International?
Thanks! I wish I had the ceiling height to build that thing. It would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
So called friends have some great ideas I'd say. It looks great. I didn't realize you had to raise the bag for the 35's. That is a nice spacer for sure.
Thanks, and I guess the idea was a decent one. Haha. I needed the height fit the bigger tires, just wanted to keep the bag in it's middle zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosn 1 View Post
Finally had some free time to surf some threads and happened on yours and I gotta say you got mad skills! And a sweet project as well!
Thank you sir!

I got these fancy things the other day...

Last edited by ryanroo; 05-06-2016 at 12:06 AM.
ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote