View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 10:00 PM   #1797
67chevy1series

Wink Re: 1967 Chevy CST aka "the loud truck"

Alright my PB trailling arm crossmember, fuel pump, fuel regulator, power steering reservoir(and the hose to connect it to the reservoir) are all on there way in the mail. I bought a new 16" fan and I'm going to wire it up to a thermostat if I can and I have a fuel pressure gauge waiting for the rest of the fuel system parts to show up. Today I planned out how im going to make my fuel system run. I decided to have the fuel line come out of the cab as the factory did only instead have the fuel line go into a 100 micron fuel filter, then over the frame to the outside and into the fuel pump which will be mounted about 5" forward of the rear passenger cab support bracket that's riveted to the frame and then from there it will go through the frame (with a grommet of course) and then it will travel up like the factort ran it to the front passenger side of the motor. How's that sound to you guys? I wanted to also build a cover that encases the pump so water and dirt have a hard time getting as well as nothing can hit the pump directly
67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote