View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 12:01 AM   #118
64c20crewcab

Re: My Build - FINALLY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzcustomshop View Post
from what I could tell when I used to have FB, norm was back in sandiego, and driving the crap out of this truck!

this one helped inspire me to stay with the stepside on my crew.
WOW! Been a very long time since I've cruised in here! Blame FACEBOOK :-)

Life got in the way & Jon is right (thanks man!!), I am back in SoCal and did drive the crap out of my ride for years! She's now fully bagged but not draggin frame. Life got in the way quite a bit almost forcing me to see her (CrewElla) but I still have here and she's been parked nearly a year. I have all 4 rockers and ready to replace starting this weekend I hope. Passenger side first. Got a full standard cab roof and big back window going in. Roof tin to be used for repair panels. As ya see she is now a long stepside stayin that way. Got more parts today. Will be rolling this summer but still under construction. Will be showin at the White Wall Nationals in July in San Pedro, CA. I will post more here and peep the other builds too. Follow along on IG if ya like: East Bay Grease.... Thanks Y'all!!

1964 C20 Long Stepside 3 Door Crew Cab
- Armbruster-Stageway Conversion

Y2K INDN Chief

"ONE OF A KIND, NOT ONE OF THE CROWD"
Aug 2010 - Front end frame cleanup & engine swap done!!!
June 2011 - Rear end bagged
Sept 2011 - Rebuild motor top end
Sept 2012 - Parked and slowly working on it.
Aug 2013 - Front end bagged - finally!
Aug 2014 - Stepside swap conversion done. Finally ready to start bodywork! Have a few KEWL ideas...
Here is my build thread:
http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=335427
64c20crewcab is offline   Reply With Quote