View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 12:40 AM   #1801
67chevy1series

Re: 1967 Chevy CST aka "the loud truck"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nds1968 View Post
Thanks for the video, good job so far Rick.
Thanks, trying to do this right and make it a fairly nice swap. The LS has already been installed and done up everyway you can think of so nothing new or special going on with my swap but ibe always wanted a retro style LS if I ever went that route.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Engine sounds good Rick! I dig the gravity feed
The gravity feed is pretty backyard but I've seen a guy start his carburated LS on an engine stand like that before and figured I would give it a try lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
You'll be driving it soon, great job.
I really hope so, I'm getting really excited about driving the truck again... Miss the 67 I can't remember ever having it down for this long since I've got it on the road. Also really hoping the transmission is going to be just as good as the motor.

A buddy of mine has a plasma cutter so pretty soon I'll be trailering the 67 to his house so I can remove all the rivers and the OE trailling arm crossmember easier and since his house is close by the exhaust shop, I'll trailer the truck there after installing the PB crossmember. I'm planing on doing 3" exhaust. I was going to do 2.5 but my dad talked me into 3". also I've decided to put a flange by the trailling arm crossmember on both LH and RH side so I can un-bolt the exhaust to take it out, instead of having to cut it out since it will go through the crossmember.

Last edited by 67chevy1series; 05-11-2016 at 12:45 AM.
67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote