View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 02:29 AM   #7
Overdriven

Re: Air Ride Suspension not riding level

I was talking with my father about my truck and he brought up CPP arms since we used them on a past project. They came pre assembled with the cross shafts installed and they were easy to move. Super slick setup and I'd imagine yours would be similar unless something went wrong.

When I mentioned your problem to my father and how you suspected the ball joints he reminded me of a past incident. My boss takes our work trucks to Mavis a lot for maintenance and I hated those guys before this but after I was super pissed. They talked my boss into all the toe rods and ball joints on one side of a truck. Why they didn't do the ball joints on the other side at the same time is beyond me. Anyways after a little over a month the front started making creaks, squeaks and groans because they never greased the new parts. Most aftermarket ball joints and tie rods don't come greased and if mechanics at a chain shop can overlook this so can a guy in his garage. With no grease in new ball joints maybe it is binding up a bit. Either way you should make sure they're greased if you haven't already.
Overdriven is offline   Reply With Quote