View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 10:37 AM   #1
chastain90

72 Blazer-One Owner..pretty much lol

Figured since I was about to be done with the blazer I would start my build thread. Since it has been about 5 years since the body work and paint was done I don't have any pics of it during that phase unfortunately. It was bought by my dad's friend brand new at a local chevy dealership in 71 or 72. I still have the window sticker with options and the build sheet from factory with prices. I will try to get a pic of it and post it. He acquired it from him about 16 years ago and we drove it everywhere. I loved this thing as a kid. It was passed to me when I turned 18. I am 26 now. It hasn't ran since I was 14. Now I am getting to re live my childhood with this same blazer I rode around in as a kid. It has took a while but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now.
Where I am at in the beginning of this thread is coming out of storage and beginning wiring and re assembly. Since it has been 5 years since it was painted it has had some scratches here and there unfortunately. I figure I will re paint it again later but just want to get it running and driving so I can enjoy it for now until I have the money to get a good paint job done. I didn't get many pics of the wiring because it was pretty basic. But here we go!!

Last edited by chastain90; 05-13-2016 at 11:15 AM.
chastain90 is offline   Reply With Quote