View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 11:22 AM   #3723
midniteblues

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

Here is a few more.
I had to replace the oil pan as it was pretty rusty.
I used the oil dip stick from the van and cut it down some but kept it longer than the oe one so it's a easy reach in the 4x4 engine bay.
I have the block set up for the idiot lite dash and for a set of autometers.
Gotta find 2 more heat shields for the front plugs.
The only breather I had that would fit the smaller valve cover gromit had a dent in the top. So in a way of paying homage to a 400 I added the cheesy caprice emblem too the dented breather.

I have a metal tube(on the air cleaner)that goes into the crossover in the intake next too the choke tube.
I think the tube went to a valve at the outlet of the ps exhaust manifold witch I no longer have. So I'm not quite sure if I need it or not will my choke still work right if I plug the hole?

The ups guy dropped off My 400ci flywheel this morning

And this brush guard followed me home from cl last nite
I couldn't find another like it on my Google search it could be home made but for the $25. I paid for it its good enough for me and it fits great and bolted rite up....more dirty work.

Then on the way home we come across a gas powered ez go
Golf cart we Offered 2 beans for it...they excepted and we loaded it up.
My bud said let's come back with the trailer. Oh heal no its a hour drive to get here I'll make it fit NOW!
Holey cow if I had pics of all the crap I've ever had loaded in this lil' truck...the piano and a skid of pavers were the worst.
Attached Images

'74 heald super bronc vt8. tecumseh powered moon rover.