View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 02:07 AM   #399
Liltroy

Re: Project "Steppin Wolf" LS swap

Ok so I dont have any progress to report. Still trying to work the bugs out of my tune without much luck. Also still waiting on intellitronix to send me a replacement gauge cluster. Been waiting well over a month now. Cant get anyone on the phone and what few emails I get are empty promises that items will be shipped "tomorrow". In the last month there have been at least four tomorrows promised and still I have no parts and no explanation as to what the hold up is. I dont like to trash on companies but at this point I think Im well within my rights to say stay away from these guys!!! Its looking like Im going to have to find a circuit board guru to try to fix what I have because Im obviously NOT going to get my replacement. Either that or just disconnect the dimmer wire so my speedometer will stay on at night and live with an inaccurate water temp and oil pressure gauge. Im starting to understand why no one wants to buy from American companies anymore.
On to the next topic, I just have to buy a new family vehicle so Ive got car payments again. This is definately going to limit my budget for performance mods so I guess Im going to be doing what body work I can until I come into some more cash. My buddy has welded in the fuel filler for my blazer tank and is going to be welding up the old fuel fillers for my and possibly modifying the fenders to clear my drag radials soon. I also got some unrednecked leaf springs from craigslist and a flip kit from rodsgreen10 so as soon as I get some from coil springs to match height and get the rear fenders back on Ill post some pics. Until then Im just gonna keep trying to figure out whats going on with my tune and maybe doing some rust repair on the cab.
Liltroy is offline   Reply With Quote