View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 08:38 PM   #25
clinebarger

Re: Need some help with tuning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
OK, so I talked to my partner and he had 2 options for ya;
1. Switch the transducer for the truck switch and use the control that exists.
2. Repin that pressure transducer into an unused header pin and use an open PID to control it. I'd have to look at what isn't being used, but there are 2-3 that might be able to be made to work.

Emissions? You dun f*cked er bud.
Thanks Brew, I think I've confused you bud....My Fault.

The 2005 PCM I swapped in works the Fans off Transducer feedback just fine, The PCM not accepting a 12vdc A/C request is the problem.

On a 2005 GMT800, The only A/C switch wired too the PCM is the same 5-volt Transducer I already have, The Low Pressure Cycling switch is wired to the Control Head, With the pressure switch closed & A/C switch "On", The GMT800 Control Head sends an A/C request through the Class 2 Serial Data Bus.
I have thought of wiring in a Manual GMT800 Control Head, Reversing the polarity on the 12vdc output on my F-Body Control Head & feeding that into the Low Pressure Switch input on the GMT800 Control Head & have it request A/C over the Serial Data Bus.....Just not sure it will actually work.

If I can get the 02's Ready.....I'll be fine, I have a functional EVAP, The Converter can remain Not Ready, I have 'til the end of September too figure it out....I had it inspected before I pulled the 3.8L for this reason.
clinebarger is offline   Reply With Quote