View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 03:05 AM   #235
AJCK87

Re: 1963 GMC C30 panel truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62stepside longbox View Post
Good job. You know what they say about grilles, it's the first part of the vehicle that you see so it has to look good.
Thanks Nik! You are correct, I will spend some more time on the grill support. Decided end I had better lay some paint down on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejaaa1 View Post
looking good. gonna look great when you're done.
I agree deejaaa! I hope to get it rolling soon, it's just killing me not being able to drive it hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpston65 View Post
please to all members dont be sneeking great builds under my nose, now i gotta start on page 1.
Hahaha thanks pumpston! I have been here, looking back a should have incorporated some of my plans into the thread title. Live and learn, lession one with these projects!

Some progress to report:

Streering column is bolted in and so is the front axle and suspension. Will be spending some more time getting it just right then moving onto mounting the steering box. I spent some more time stripping down the Dodge, wiring harness is out and the box is off. Make it easier to pull the fuel tank and the rear axle. I also picked up 2 5'x12' sheets of 3/4" maple plywood for the flooring. I initially want to use yew wood boards but I am a little concerned about sealing that all up to ensure I don't die from exhaust fumes hahaha. I have the next two weeks off and dedicated to working on the truck. More to come, thanks for tuning it!
Attached Images

AJCK87 is offline   Reply With Quote