View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 11:05 AM   #80
jmlcolorado

Re: 68 C10/international L110 Mut

Got the battery cable kit. I wanted to make sure I had enough to put the battery anywhere.
I had planned to install right behind the drivers seat in the bed, below the bed floor, but this battery is so freakin big that it won't leave enough room for the bed floor to have any hinged baled to access. I have tons of room on the rear behind the axle, but not sure if it'll see any water splash from the tire.
Thinking I might put the battery on the cab behind the seats. Pleanty pf room there.

Fancy ball style firewall mount for the steering column. Probably the prettiest thing on the whole truck! Except those Allen bolts! I think those took a swim

Brooke decided to come hang out with dad tonight.

That kid is a nut

Got the fuse block mounted. The drivers side firewall filled up quick with the brakes, throttle, fuel cutoff cable. I decided to mount the fuse block on the passangers side next to the heater.

There are quite a few wires on the engine side of the harness I don't plan on using. Ignition coil, fuel pump. Ect. Anyone just remove those wire from a painless bulkhead? I don't just want to cut them off, but still want to be able to have access to them in the future if I add stuffs.

Started building the hydraulic lines for the power steering. I forgot the fitting out of the power steering box, so need to buy that adapter.
jmlcolorado is offline   Reply With Quote