View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 09:50 PM   #34
clinebarger

Re: Need some help with tuning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
On a side note, would it be possible to add a high pressure switch in series with the clutch wire somewhere in a high side line?
Not without using a "Piercing Valve" in the liquid line, They eventually leak.
The other option is Crimping a Inline R12 service port on the Discharge hose.....Removing the Hose Assembly is a PITA on this car.

I'm trying too keep "add-on" wiring too a minimum, OCD quirk of mine.

As you can see the only port available is the port for the A/C pressure transducer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
Usually going backwards bricks things, just a generic rule o thumb.
Really good tip when wanting info in one tune (including non HPT) and into another...get Open Office.

You can use a blank spreadsheet and paste-special the data and formatting from the Hpt cells into an external document, then come back and paste into the new tune. You have to be careful that nothing got changed in the translation, but I use this method when making goofy injector scales.
Ok, With the 2005 PCM....The car runs & shifts really weird (Yes I changed the tire height & gear ratio) Changing that back to stock made it shift alot better, But still late & the TCC scheduling is way off.

The question is.......Can I overwrite the 2005 12589463 PCM with the "Tune/Calibration" from the 2004 12586242 PCM??
clinebarger is offline   Reply With Quote