View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 08:14 AM   #129
special-K
Special Order

Re: Son of Trucks are for Chickens ... Its on!

This guy who went away for two weeks said he would make it quick when he got back on the 25th, haven't heard a word, and now it's the 28TH!!! I am biting my lip but it's getting harder by the minute. Has this site changed that much that the fun thing we did a few years ago that brought so many here together is just not doable with this newer bunch? It sure appears that way. How chicken poop! C'mon people. This is supposed to be fun and interesting. I'm getting more "What is wrong with people?" frustration I look to get away from here than enjoyment. Dang, that disease, whatever it is out there, is seeping into this site now. I don't come here to get angry, but that sure is the way I feel right now. I may have to ignore this tread and just hope to see Monroe when he shows up here. Then I will do all I can to make up for the dullness. Thanks to the first couple few who have made this happen. Is it that hard for the others to figure out how this works and why we are doing it? Dayum! I'm not the only one feeling this way. Special-K is too!!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote