View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #149
special-K
Special Order

Re: Son of Trucks are for Chickens ... Its on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by best view View Post
that sucks left the 13th be back the 25th will send my friend over to let him in the mountain lions have been in my yard a lot and bears very soon but the quiet and views from being on a summit after being in a cruiser will rest him up for a good time
So, did a mountain lion or a bear attack you? He's had plenty of rest. I think the right thing to do would be forfeit your moment on stage and pass him on like right now. You had double or more your time already and have gotten plenty of attention. Not our problem you didn't use it as it was intended. Think of the rest of us and get him rolling. Silence is golden. I hear you loud and clear. You don't want to do this and want to send him on. Wise move. Over!

EDIT: Well, not quite yet. I just checked your profile and your last activity was 3:51 today, about an hour ago, and not even a post here? WTF?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote