View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:19 PM   #22
DD1

Re: Trying to make Junky perhaps just a little bit Funky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD1 View Post
That's a great idea, Mike. Of course, it gives me too much credit for having the old floor, which I don't. I really don't know how to do things the easy way; I usually end up going the harder route.

I will look through my pics though. I should (hopefully) have a photo of the floor and maybe I can get a rough idea from it.
As it turns out, I don't have a pic of that side of the old floor pan, I took pics of the front, but not the back. I do have the next best thing. I took pics of the inside back of the cab before I cleaned it up and put the weld-thru primer on it.

It looks like it went very close to the end, but not actually touching the lip. It looks to me like there was a bead of seam sealer below the edge of the floor (as well as between the floor and the cab). Even though the cab has rust all the way to the end, you can see the line where the floor ended, and if you look to the far right of the photo, you can see where it angled up and reached the middle of the cab. I should be able to use these pics as a guide to setting the floor to just about the right position.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=502964
DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote