View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 01:09 PM   #238
NastyBuzzard

Re: Let's Build A 1 Ton Crew Cab 4x4

Yeah it sucked but just glad it isn't a mechanical problem, well still hoping it isn't but I have codes so hopefully that is what it is. I love that thing, but got beach vacation next week so probably gonna put off fixing it until I get back. I need to fix power steering pump anyways so if I am putting it down to work on it I plan to fix another few things.

Yeah yours does look exactly like mine. I just want to get it cut and get my hitch holes drilled and everything else bc I can't lift bed alone and asking people to come put it on just to take it back off will probably piss them off... I have to be selective when I ask for help. So if you can get your bed back on and check to see if it will work that would be great!!

I just have to be sure I can still mount the bumper and the hitch. I dang sure don't want to put bed on then find out I have to drill holes, it is tough enough drilling them as is!

Also, anyone know what type of clutch & flywheel I will need to use with the 6.5/NV4500. Do I get the 6.5 flywheel and clutch package or what? So far it looks like I am going to have to go with the advanced adapters bellhousing and I know they have some restrictions on size of clutch or something. Trying to get final parts list going so I can start projecting when I will have it running.
2010 CTS V- The "NastyBuzzard"
1979 Trans Am - Eventually getting 6.0/T56 swap with boost
NastyBuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote