View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 01:52 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

What is it about this particular truck?

I think a lot of the regulars here know I bought Livrats 68 GMC/Chevy K20 a little while back. Really haven't done a ton to it. Slowly upgrading the interior. Took off the canopy. Put new tires and wheels on it. I think that's about it so far.

Ive had a bunch of these trucks, but only a few that I have put any real miles on. And my last K20 was actually a pretty decent truck, paint was a little faded, I was second owner, and I did put a lot of NOS stuff on it. There were a few " Hey nice truck" comments but nothing big.

Anyway cut to the chase. It seems like when ever Im out and about in this truck I get thumbs up, love the truck, just a lot of really nice comments. And already Ive had people enquire if it was for sale. No idea if they would have really ponied up any money lol.

Honestly its just a calico truck. Nothing near what so many of you drive (geeze you guys must get inundated haha) I have to admit though when I look out back where I keep it fenced in and locked up the darn thing just makes me smile.

Some guy today asked if I was interested in selling it (it floors my honey when we are out and about and people comment on it) I just said sure for the right price (how many of us have had this conversation before?) He asked me what the right price was ... I told him it would have to come from him. He tried to hand me a card ... If you ever get serious about selling give me a call. Geeze buddy you aren't doing me a favor by offering to buy my truck. I said, no thanks, but if you are ever out and about and see me and are serious ... come make me a serious offer.

Just look at this truck ... doesn't it make you smile? Hahaha!
Attached Images