View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 11:17 AM   #1473
AnotherWs6

Re: 1969 SuperBurb build-up (Bagged and Blown!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post

Can you use the Bluetooth function to stream from your phone to the radio? I welded the factory hole up and cut it out so I could run the Dakota Digital 2500 control unit. I did this 8 years ago. You can now buy a panel that bolts into the factory hole and allows you to bolt in the DD setup.
I can stream from my phone, I'd just prefer not to. I know it may not seem like a big deal, but I find it annoying. This is what I do in my TransAm and frankly, unless it's going to be a long drive, I often don't even bother with it. Seems like the connection gets lost far too often, then I'm driving and trying to re-pair the damn things. It's difficult to navigate the Sirius app while driving as well, it's just not safe to be driving and squinting at a phone.

I like simple, clean. I'm surprised no one has offered anything like this with Sirius given how all new cars come with it as an option. I can't be the only one with this awful, 1st world problem.

Very cool on the HVAC deal
2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport - Wife's DD and the only classy car we have.
AnotherWs6 is offline   Reply With Quote