View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 07:20 PM   #466
1956cameo

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

Sorry for not replying to everyone. I didn't realize that it had been so long since I last posted! I have been making steady progress, but I haven't posted anything because the work that I am doing isn't really anything that makes for exciting thread material. MuleMan is correct, we got the Blazer running for the first time last Friday. I have never had a crate engine before but it might be the only way I go from now on because this engine runs GREAT!!

smbrouss70, Thanks! I can't wait to get behind the wheel. I will have to wait at least 4 more weeks for a driveshaft to be made from Denny's driveshafts. I guess it would have been smart to order that earlier.

lks,dcvn, Thank You! It has been a heck of a journey. I'm just glad its starting to take shape.

Ta12sec, Sure! It was done by a guy named Benny Sanchez. He is in Ft. Worth, TX. His number is 813-363-4769. He did an excellent job on my A/C box. He's a real nice guy and great to work with.

Tommy's72, I am glad you liked it! Sorry it got a little boring there for a while, but its back in action now.

hgs_notes, Glad you tuned back in. It was slow for a while but the progress should be steady now.

Muleman100, Thank you for all of the help on Friday!! I definitely would not have gotten everything figured out without you.

Here are a couple of pictures of the progress. I am not quite sure how to post videos on the forum, but if I get it figured out I will post driving videos in a few weeks.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Started getting all new brakes installed.
[IMG][/IMG]

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote