Thread: Whiplash
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 11:26 PM   #43
special-K
Special Order

Re: Whiplash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherWs6 View Post
That would have taken a looooot of foresight. The previous owner had the seats done, lived several states away and I have never met him. BUT!!! - If I knew of him and this truck I surely would have suggested it.
Alrighty then. Hadn't figured on that possibility. Looked to me like it was you who had it done, but I guess I ass-umed that . The cover could be removed and something done. Now this member below had a headrest and still came out badly. You just can't eliminate the what-ifs. Knocked the truck right out from under him is what it looks like. Just awful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaldoc View Post
My insurance covers me and his covers him. I would need to rack up 25000$ in rehab before I could sue for damage or loss. Then I would have to pay a lawyer to fight my case, and have to sue for three times the money. I'm on disability for migraines and during this didn't receive a dime because I'm off work already. He was charged for careless and won a lesser plea of following to close. It's Canadian Eh. The system here is for the guilty not the good guys.
Had a conversation with someone here in the lower 48 from a state with that no-fault nonsense. Dumbest buncha crap ever. No-fault protects the distracted multi-tasking idiot doing such a thing with a car in tow while it makes it like it's your fault for sitting there doing the right thing. How they come up with this crap and why baffles me to no end. Just plumb stupid! Sorry for your strife, pain, inconvenience, and the list goes on. You know, like the list a lawyer rambles off in a law suit for far less negligence in a trivial non-traffic situation for far more money than ever possibly worth...and gets it

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote