View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 04:34 PM   #1
Joey-T

Going to part an 80 Sub

I didn't know if I should post this here or in the 73-87 parts section, but since it is Suburban- related, I chose here. Mods, feel free to move it if I chose wrong!

I am getting ready to part out a complete 1980 Suburban, 2 wheel drive with a factory floor shift manual. The body is severely rusted- there is not much saveabe as far as the sheetmetal goes. The interior is complete, but old and dirty looking. The engine, bellhousing and clutch setup are spoken for, but the tranny is still up for grabs. All glass is good (barn door glass in back).

I was driving this thing every day until it developed a brake fluid leak. I had planned on finding a better body because this thing was mechanically OK. Unfortunately, with the local economy and job closings, the bank is telling me to come up with money or give up the house. I hate to do it, but I gotta part her out.

I am gauging interest at the moment, as I have a couple vehicles getting parted already. I should be ready to attack this one in the middle of next week. So, post or email with your needs and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, this truck has a complete AC system that works.
Joey-T is offline   Reply With Quote