View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 04:45 PM   #2235
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Thank you for all the replies guys.

Maybe my most random load of pics to date.

My brother with one of the vehicles he trains junior recruits on. I rarely hear from him, and this pic was a massive surprise.

Last week was a rough week and I spent all of Friday at the Royal College of Gnaecologists and Obstericians..... What a day.

But tripping over this at 04.45 in the dark, as I rarely turn on the lights in the dark, because I know my home intimately..... Meant there was a killer on the loose.

Saturday was a long one, I Was out weeding the driveway by 06.00 and cut grass by 09.00 plus a load of other jobs including the ironing of my weeks clothing and of course my fresh bedding for a guest, yup, gotta be crazy. But I know what Miss Katy likes.

In the mean time, mate Kevin and his wife are on a two week Spanish holiday, and he is clearly not having fun yet.

Craig brought me an overall, but I guess it was washed in hot water.

A great afternoon and evening with Katy, Craig and Lorraine with their kids.

Food was pretty spectacular too.

Harley was playing DJ for the day. Interestingly, she seemed totally at home with the group,of people here.

Sunday we had a lazy morning, then drove down to Whitstable for a walk about, followed by lunch and desert on Katy's tab.
We both had Scampi and Chips on the harbour with Dr Pepper for me and Miss Katy had A&W Root beer.

The. We went for a further walk and she bought desert as well.
Real dairy Honeycomb ice cream in cups.

We were home by 15.00 and Katy led just after 16.00

After I had impressed her a bit more.

Today, being Labor Day in the US, Denns is messing with his truck.
The front fenders are already painted.
This '66 Chevy C10 NASCAR replica I'd going to be a radical ride.

Lastly, I am at a three day business meeting and the Gala evening this year is titled "What I wanted to be when I grew up"

So I guess this is about as close as it comes, and he answer is not "Member of the Village People"

Answers on a postcard.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote